Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Saturn Project

Lately my brother Brandon has had a couple school projects.
My mom is not very crafty, so she asked for my help.
I don't mind at all...I actually reaaaaallly enjoy school projects and helping my brother create & write his reports.
I'm sure I will have a lot of these types of projects in the future with our boys!

We have been working on a Flat Stanley Project for school, where he sends his "Flat Stanley" character out around the globe, then people take pics with him & send him back with letters about where he went & what he did (Thanks Nat, Ethan, Kade, & Add for doing Utah!)

TODAY, we worked on his Saturn Project.
We made a mobile of all the planets accurately depicting their colors/sizes/distance from the sun.
Then we read a book about Saturn & compiled a 2 min. presentation consisting of fun facts.

I think it turned out nicely.

Here he is showing off his project!


1 comments:

Jackie said...

That's so great!
AND, I'm so excited you've been blogging so much - you should be pregnant more often. hehe