Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Be Brave

I thought I'd share a cute story.

This past weekend my brother Brandon was over so we could work on his Flat Stanley project for school.

While he was here I happened to be watching that tv show "twins by surprise"- the girl was in labor/on the way to the hospital (don't worry my brother didn't see anything bad!)
Anyways, she was crying/screaming...and I could see my brother intently watching & starting to tear up *rubbing his eyes/nose, hiding his face, etc*

He wouldn't look me in the eyes & I say to him "are you okay?" but he shrugs it off and says he's fine, then says (still not looking me in the eyes & obviously upset)
"are you gonna cry like that Rach?"
I said..."maybe, but I'll be okay...don't worry"

& he says all choked up, and sniffling...
"be brave Rach"

He can be so cute sometimes! He's such a worrier, just like me.
Love him!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Thats adorable Rach! What a cute boy!

Dolly said...

That little story is PRICELESS he loves you so much.

Kathy said...

Sweet...those kind of memories you keep in your heart forever.