Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I don't know how much longer they will continue this lil' taste of heaven. . .
I just hope it doesn't end today.

I heart you Shamrock Shake.
Thanks for tasting soooo sooooo good & always cheering me up!

Yes. I did just devote this holiday to a food item.
Lately, all I can think about is what I'm gonna eat next.
Nothing...and I mean NOTHING satisfies my hunger.

Anyways, hope you have a great St. Patty's Day!
Go pick up a shamrock shake! It's a beautiful thing.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Day to you Rachel...drink up...makes the babies fatter.

Dolly said...

Hey Rachael. I took your advice and had a GREEN MILKSHAKE from MacDonalds today it was so good.

Anne-Marie said...

Now I want one lol.

{natalie} said...

shamrock shakes make me think of grandmom drissel. the last time i had one it was gross, so now i'm scared to try again even though i remember loving them. maybe tomorrow will be the day.

joanne/drawntoletters said...

Hi! Found your blog through Haute Tot winner announcement.Excited to see you are having twins. You look so healthy. I would love to be on your baby gift wish list--my cloth name books help make the boys unique among all their doubled gifts! Blessings and good wishes to you.
P. S. My 10 lb. son used to stick out a leg/pointy foot shape you could grab, but never a whole head bump! Wow. You've got acrobats.