Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our Baby Shower

We had a fabulous time at the boys' baby shower!
My sisters Ange & Krissi, my mom, & Cathi did a great job putting it all together.
Thank you all soooooo much!!

The centerpieces my sister Ange made were diaper cakes, combined with books, stuffed animals, onesies & other good baby items. They were absolutely adorable!! If we weren't gonna need diapers so bad, I would keep them together forever.

She also made adorable book marks (will take a pic later) that had a thank you poem from the boys-as you can guess the theme was books =) And boy did we get plenty!!! We now have the bottom 2 shelves of our bookcase full of baby books. I LOVE IT!

All the DELICIOUS food was homemade by my sister Krissi, my mom, & Cathi! The yummy cake was shaped like an open book as you can see below, and had lots of storybook characters on it.

Here are some of the pics from the shower...more to come.





Brian was really psyched for these track suits!


6 comments:

Dolly said...

It was a great shower and the boys will be the THE BEST DRESSED BOYS in West Deptford. Now you have everything but the boys. It will be soon now.

Jackie said...

Sorry we couldn't be there! Looks like a ton of fun!

{natalie} said...

i'm so glad it was a success. i love all the stacks of gifts behind you. and the book theme, awesome. it looks like it was a great time.

ps i thought your sister's name was andrea? ange? i'm confused!

Rachel and Brian said...

hehe I call her ange for short. =)

Sally and Paul said...

Wish I could have been there with you!!! Glad it all went so well.

Wenonah4th said...

Love the Betrix Potter on the cake!-Katie