Saturday, February 06, 2010

Old man winter. . .

Is currently dumping lots of snow on South Jersey....

I think when all is said and done, we will have
20+ inches.
Yikes.

On a positive note, it's beautiful to look at & I'm not responsible for any digging out this year

We had a poker game last night & Aus & Bri had a sleepover =)
Soooo Aus & Bri also needed to dig themselves out this morning so Aus could get home.






Also, I was running out of bookshelf space...
so Bri went & bought me another bookcase. Thanks babe!

I have re-organized the books so that the bottom 2 rows will be devoted to the boys.
And it will buy us some time before they can reach OUR books.

This is something I've noticed when our friend Chris's daughter Bailey comes over...she stands at our bookcases, her face lights up, & she does what we like to call a "book dance" then she excitedly pulls out whatever she can get her hands on.
I love that she loves books so much-I hope the boys do too!



Ps- The boys are now 30 weeks!! Yay boys!!!
We are looking forward to next weeks ultrasound
where we will get another height/weight estimate.

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Ye, south jersey is really getting HIT HARD with snow this year. Enjoy looking out the window and watching Brian do the shoveling.

Kathy said...

Great bookcase...books are one of my favorite things in all the world...nice colors too on the book jackets and very coordinated and interesting looking.

{natalie} said...

i love the extra bookshelf. the boys will love reading, good idea with the bottom shelves.

addi says:

3aaaa

ps. that is a crapload of snow!!!!

Sally and Paul said...

Yikes, sorry I missed this post. I am sure you will have the bottom shelves of the bookcase full for the boys. Can't wait!!! love you!