Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Top 3 reasons my job is cool...

#1. During orientation when we learned about fire safety, we didn't watch some corny 80's video...
INSTEAD, I got to pour lighter fluid all over this man's lap (a retired fireman), WAIT for the flames to grow, and THEN put it out with a sheet. Wow! Hellz yes I volunteered for that!!

#2. When they are actually available in stores & my boss can get his hands on one. We're getting a Wii...so our geriatric clients can have FUN while also working on BALANCE & EXERCISING! This will also make lunch time a lot more exciting!
#3. And last but not least, the reason for this blog. TODAY, guess who comes in?!? The set director from LOST!!! He wants to borrow our rehab equipment, specifically our parallel bars, for an upcoming scene (flashback) with Loch. Kick ass!! In case you don't know, we love that show.

7 comments:

{natalie} said...

that's cool. except i don't watch lost. maybe we should get into it. the fire idea sounds a little nuts. you have a cool job

Juliet said...

Uhm I wouldn't want to be that man either! Glad you like your job though, that makes it so much better every day you have to do it! :)

*ethan* said...

that is a good job, but my job lets us bring GUNS to work! but my job isn't a career job really yet.... you win

Rachel and Brian said...

wth...you get to bring guns??? how do guns coincide with golf??? are you shooting animals that enter the course?? anyways..also a cool job.

Rachel said...

I totally want ur job! Can u even call that a "job" or just required fun?

Sally and Paul said...

I HAVE to tell Deb about the Lost thing! She will be so impressed!
The fire thing sounds cool!

midori said...

I want your job! All I get is boogies wiped on me when I get hugs.