Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I hate PT

We were forced to do PT at the beach the other day. It was horrible. The sun. The sand. The waves. The beautiful scenery. And they made us play ultimate football. It is rough being in the Army. I don't care what anyone says.

This is me surveying the playing field with the eyes of a hawk about to kill a helpless field mouse.



This kind of calmness under fire can NOT be learned. It is something you are born with.



I probably cranked this bomb 60-130yds. Sixth touchdown of the quarter if I remember correctly. Just like Vince Vaughn, I was making it rain out there.

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

hahahaha you crack me up. your life is so freakin hard!

Anonymous said...

Brian, your life is so hard. :) If only my friend Awbrey had PT like that. Dang, would she love that.

Juliet said...

You have to hate that manditory fun huh?! I remember days like that, playing softball for our PT...life is hard for all of us! :) Brody says you should have been a Marine for a really work out! :P

Rachel and Brian said...

For the record... the blatant conceited comments about my ultimate football skills was intentional and meant for comedic purposes. Its just pretty easy to look good playing with MI folk.

Sally and Paul said...

Sounds like you were remembering how EDGAR used to bounce on the unsuspecting little animals, and make them "dead things". Maybe the Army wasn't such a bad idea for you!

*ethan* said...

that's why i won't join the army, football on the beach in hawaii, F that!