Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A great day =)

So 2 saturdays ago Bri went to play golf with the guys...so I made the best of it. It turned out to be an excellent day.

In the morning when Bri was gone I went to Ko' Olina Resort to enjoy the sun, and read, with no worries of Bri getting bored (although I do love his company).





I finished my book...went home, checked the mail...and found 4 more books, i love mail!!! Every month I order a butt load of books used from amazon (highly recommend it!)...so here's this months stack of new reads.


Bri & the guys finished golf and we all went out to lunch, to Phuket Thai! YUMMY!!


Came home, relaxed, and then went downtown to sit at the beach bar & have drinks & good conversation with friends!

It was a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo I know I owe some posts, but honestly life has been so boring now that I have a job. lol But Eric and I are sure gonna get a house I hope. We'll see. BUt looks like you're having fun! I'm jealous!!!

{natalie} said...

rach that sounds like the best day to me. we def could get together and hang out reading on the beach.

Sally and Paul said...

I wish I was back in Hawaii with you!!! Do you like Nicolas Sparks?

Eric said...

fu kit, i know this place, they have one in seatlle, and it always makes me laugh, and ethan has the shirt.... never been in there though, i guess i should try it

Rachel and Brian said...

I do like Nicolas sparks, I just finished one of his. And eric u should def try it, deeeelicious!