Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Help my sister out!!!

Please support my sister Andrea as she takes an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer!
Like myself, I know many of you have lost someone you love to breast cancer and now we have a chance to fight back!
(Our step-mom Pat with Andrea at last years breast cancer walk)

The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment.


Please help my sister Andrea reach her goal of $2,200!
Donate Here
http://08.the3day.org/goto/AndreaNastarowicz

If you can't donate online, please print out her personal form here & you can mail in your donation!

If shes walking 60-miles for a cause, the least you can do is donate some ca$h!


Many Thanks!!!

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

that is awesome that andrea is doing that walk. jess beane has done it a few years and says it's crazy. i will check it out.

Rachel and Brian said...

yea i wish we were gonna be home in time- I would do it too. Next year!!