Sunday, November 01, 2009

My disappearing belly button.

By popular demand.

My disappearing belly button . . .


6 weeks (1.5 months)
12 weeks (3 months)
16 weeks (4 months)
Originally I wanted to wear the same shirt throughout all the pictures...it was a no go. That shirt just makes me feel like a fatty.

FYI- I removed my belly ring after this picture.


We have our 1st appointment with the high risk OB tomorrow. We get a detailed ultrasound. Keep the babies in your prayers that everything is a-okay.

Also...we wanna know your thoughts.
What do you think we will have?!?

10 comments:

{natalie} said...

I think it's a boy and a girl. but two of the same would be super cool too.

rach -- you look awesome. i love your belly. you look so happy!

Lee Corinne said...

I love it! Can't wait to hug you guys!!!

I think it's one of each too. :)

Anne-Marie said...

You had a belly ring too. I had one before Alec not anymore lol.
I hope all goes well!!!

Sally and Paul said...

Wow, you look great!
I vote for 1 boy and 1 girl.

Dolly said...

I predict it is two sweet little girls.

Aunt Chris said...

I just now looked at your blog. I was going to predict 1 of each, but Grandmom called me and told me the news.

PS you look great!!!!!

Kathy said...

I know the news too...you look wonderful.

Jackie said...

YAY! Rachel, I'm so happy for you and Brian! You're such a cute pregnant lady!

Unknown said...

Ok maybe at month 5 you will hand over your clothes so I can keep them in use for you..I need to save money for thoses baby gifts!!

Erika said...

If I could suggest anything about the timeline photos, take them the FIRST day of each next month. I never got my 9 month photo because I didn't make it that long!