Friday, October 16, 2009

I almost forgot

I have been waiting to post this picture, and almost forgot. I couldn't post it because I found
the picture before we told everyone about the pregnancy.

I found this gem in the waiting area of Rach's OB's office. It is a little twist on the traditional baby photo. I personally think this picture rocks, and before you even ask, yes I will be recreating this photo with my two babies. I was thinking I would rock my dog tags and aviators to spice it up, and give it a Maverick feel. What do you think?


2 comments:

{natalie} said...

HELL YES

i want a copy when you get it done.

Erika said...

I say yes go for it, that reminds me of the time of my bachelorette party and Racheal's phone was sitting open and I said "damn Rach, where'd you get that hot wallpaper photo?" She said "Erika that's ur cousin..."