Saturday, August 09, 2008

Kate Falcon's Birthday

OK. First, I have to say please don't send any kind of hate mail saying, "Get out of town! Her name cannot be Kate Falcon! There is no way you know someone with a badass last name like FALCON!" Believe it people. I've seen her drivers license.


Kate invited us and some friends to the Turtle Bay Resort to eat dinner at a restaurant called Lei Lei's. The food was delicious, and the company rather pleasant.  I had the filet mignon, of course, and Rach had the crab stuffed salmon.


This is Kate opening her gifts from Rachel and Jenny.


The gorgeous ladies I had the pleasure of spending the evening with.  (especially the one second from the left)

Kate and the guys.  I put this up because it is the most awkward "ooops we're not ready" photo ever.

This is me wearing Kate's scarf. She had it with her "just in case." I asked her if the "just in case" was like just in case she needed to disguise herself as a pastel colored ninja, or a sand storm suddenly blew in, or if you get invited to a Lawrence of Arabia costume party?

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

you must be shittin me!??? FALCON> what the....


looks like a fun night and mostly a girl party. rach is hot. and i love you wearing the scarf, that made me laugh very hard 1st thing this morning. hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahah!

Sally and Paul said...

So explain to your dumb mom why Falcon is such a cool name? Brian where did you get your humor, you could be a stand up comic.

Unknown said...

Kate's Dad Sez => Yes, her name is FALCON, same as ours, and her first name isn't Kathy or Kathleen etc., just Kate.

But wait, our Kate's doesn't DRINK !!!!!????!!???

Anonymous said...

You guys have posted so much! GOOD JOB! I haven't checked in so long, and I was so excited to catch up! I have to get those Hawaii tickets, and haven't done it - got too involved with moving - will you remind me over and over until I do it? Thanks! :)

*ethan* said...

the pastel ninja is sweet!!