Monday, June 23, 2008

Underwater Pics

So we finally got the underwater camera developed... soo here are some pics (Big Island, My sisters visit, My Birthday).

These pics were taken at Captain Cook's Monument in Kealakekua Bay. Brian & I went kayaking out to the monument (only way out there), and were fortunate enough to be amongst several schools of spinner dolphins... once we got out to the monument there was some fabulous snorkeling. Since Bri is part fish, he got some great shots diving down. Enjoy!

Captain Cook's Monument

The Bay where we saw the dolphins
Me, after snorkeling...my mask imprint is H-O-T, just like my hair
Lots of fish!!
(Keep Scrolling!!)






Spinner dolphin...they put on a good show for us

School of dophins
Sea Turtle next to our kayak



View of Diamond Head from Waikiki Beach

Me & my sister swimming at Waikiki Beach

The underwater pic of the sea turtle from my birthday (poor shot, I know)

3 comments:

Juliet said...

I'm just in awe it's so beautiful. You guys are so lucky!

Rachel said...

Love those pictures! But the one of you with the face mask imprint is still the best. lol. Even with the imprint & beach hair you still look great.

Jenny & Justin said...

My fav pic was the turtle! Very cool that the dolphins put on a show for you. I love it all!