Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My sister Krissi's Visit to Hawaii!

My sister Krissi came out to Hawaii for 8 days for my Birthday...no better gift!! We had a great time just us girls (the hubby & kids stayed home).

Some things we did. . .
Waimea Bay, Waimea Waterfall, Lanikai Beach, Ko'Olina Lagoons, Paradise Cove Luau, Pearl Harbor, shopping at the swap meet/outlets, Waikiki Beach, spent the night downtown at the Hale Koa in Waikiki, had a BBQ on Waikiki beach, ate shave ice & many other Hawaiian treats (I even made spam, eggs, & rice for breakfast one day), Hiked Diamond Head Crater, Wailua Beach, Ka'aena Point(spelling?!), Sharks Cove, North Shore, Dole Plantation, & we rented a pontoon boat on the Windward Side (YES, I now have my boating license) & went out to the sandbar (10 of us, plus 1 dog).

. . . I'm pretty sure we covered everything there is to do here. I think my sister is gonna need a vacation after her vacation.


Here are some pics of our fun times =) Enjoy.


Wailua Beach

Barefoot Bar Waikiki

Kelly O'Neills Bar Waikiki

Our Party Boat
My sis Krissi, Me, & Kate

The boys chillaxin on the back of the boat

Our Party Pontoon parked on the end

Paradise Cove Luau
Me & my sis at Waimea Falls
My sister at Waimea Falls
Me & my sis at Paradise Cove Luau

Me & Brian

Grumpy faces cos' its raining


6 comments:

Jenny & Justin said...

Boating License???!!! You are the Woman! Looks like you and your sis had a great time. How did you pack in so much fun into one visit? You seriously are amazing.
Hope to see you around Thanksgiving time!

Rachel and Brian said...

hehe I'm a rock star. My secret ambition is to be a tour guide. I was very close to asking for an application at the Luau =)

{natalie} said...

i wish it were me coming for a visit. i want to come back!!! it looks like you guys had a blast. very cool that krissi could come w/o hubby or kids!

Juliet said...

Happy Birthday...and glad you had a good time!

Sally and Paul said...

Glad you had such a good time! Happy Birthday to you!!!

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome visit. I bet she enjoyed her mini vacation!