Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our weekend..in pictures

Saturday my friend Kate & I started the day with a hike (her idea, not mine)...we did the "pillbox hike" (not sure why its called that). Here are some pics from up top, looking down over Lanikai Beach.








After the hike we went to the beach...

Meanwhile, my poor hubby is at his saturday class taking a midterm =)
He had to re-seal the shower, soooo we couldn't use it, so we decided to spend saturday night downtown. We got a room at the lovely Hyatt Regency on the beach...here are some pics. We had a wonderful time!! I think we should start spending the night down there at least once a month.














6 comments:

*ethan* said...

that was a sweet weekend, so to do this i just have to rip up my shower??? that ought to work

Rachel and Brian said...

exactly. lol Thats how we justified it in our head

{natalie} said...

the hotel sounds wonderful! you guys have the life. i wish we were headed to hawaii.

Juliet said...

Beautiful...I love the pic of the birds.

Chris Rossiter said...

http://wordpress.com/

this is better

Sally and Paul said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying your time in Hawaii!