Saturday, February 16, 2008

VD

For Valentine's Day my wonderful husband sent me beautiful roses at work!! A wonderful surprise! (despite the difficulty of driving the vase home while driving stick).

He also bought me a new camera!! A sony cybershot with a whopping 12.1 mega pixels. I can't wait to take pics of all the beautiful scenery here, and blow up some poster size prints =)



Here's a shot from my new camera!

Since we had a great dinner the night before, and had big dinner plans for Friday, I surprised Brian with a heart shaped pizza along with some other small gifts.

It was a nice relaxing evening with my Valentine! =) I'm such a lucky girl!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an AWESOME heart shaped pizza - so jealous.

{natalie} said...

looks like a nice day, the heart pizza looks yummy. the roses are gorgeous. bri is a good man!

Sally and Paul said...

WHat a great way to celebrate!