Saturday, February 16, 2008

My 26th Birthday

Sally brought me into this world 26 years ago.

For my 26th Birthday Rachel took me to Mortons steakhouse downtown. We got this sweet deal...check it out here .

She made me a delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.



My wonderful wife also bought me a paintball jersey and gloves to match my pants, which also match my gun.


She also bought me a trip to the Big Island to see the Volcano, where we'll be staying in a cottage (with hot tub) in volcano national park.

One of the more surprise gifts I got was a giant box of golf balls from Natalie & Ethan & the kids. They came in handy cos Rachel & I actually went golfing this weekend. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

I'm glad you had a great day!

*ethan* said...

sounds like a sweet-a birthday!

{natalie} said...

glad you liked the golf balls. the paint ball suit looks snazzy. now you can really beat up on those whiny PT's.

Sally and Paul said...

What a GREAT day!!!!