Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ko' Olina

It was Friday afternoon and Rach didn't want to just sit around (I did). So we went to Ko' Olina to sit on the beach, relax, and watch the sunset.

Rach wanted some GQ pics of me and this is what we got.

And then I noticed a heart in the clouds. I think it was my love for Rachel manefested in the sky.

On the way out we saw this sweet car. "I drive a CRX... IN MY CLOSET" (inside joke for Nat)

It was a nice end to the week. Rach would tell you it could have been better if I didnt get bored so quickly, and annoyed by the little kids running around. But it was good.

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

ok, first i was laughing at the gq pic.

then i was tearing up at the heart in the sky.

THEN i was peeing my pants....over the CRV. those things are so little.

boy oh boy do i love you guys

Eric said...

i was always jealous of the crx joke, an the sex shot was amzing......... if only i had the beach as my back drop, i mean we are brothers , i must look that good when i lay on my back,.... did rachel tell you you were a tiger, like on austin powers?

*ethan* said...

if i knew how to use photoshop i would take the cover of GQ mag and put you on it!