Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Duffield's with the kids!

Saturday morning I took my niece Alissa & my brother Brandon to Duffield's Farm for a hayride & pumpkin picking!

The weather was beautiful...it's been a long time since I've felt "Fall"

We had a great time on the hayride.

Picked some huge pumpkins (even got one for my nephew Jared who was kickin butt at his football game).
&
Enjoyed some d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s warm apple cider donuts. Yummy!










ps- I'm getting super excited about our big move, and I'm anxious to decorate our new house for Halloween!

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love duffields and apple cider donuts. i might have to go get some tomorrow. i can't wait to come visit your new place (no plans yet) love nat

Anne-Marie said...

I think we're taking the boys this weekend. I like decorating pumpkins & cooking the seeds. Nice pictures.

Sally and Paul said...

So glad you went to Duffield's!! That is another place I need to go to when I come home next week! Can't wait to see you guys!
love,
Mommy

Rachel and Brian said...

I can't believe its october already! see you next week!!