Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ocean City

Brian & I went to OC this past weekend & brought by lil brother.  

We spent Saturday at the beach... playing in the sand, playing frisbee, and boogieboarding.  





That night we went to the boardwalk for some rides...we let my brother buy some african dwarf frogs, & I had my 1st fried oreo cookies.  Then we went to hang out at the Hinman Household & got ice cream of course!


(Check out my brothers face. lol)





(2nd row from the top, you can see Brandon burrowing into Bri)

Sunday we did the beach thing again, then headed home.  

On a side note.  I don't recommend changing your bathing suit 1/2 way thru the summer.  Yikes.


7 comments:

PopPop Hall said...

Looks like you had a good preview of the fun we will have in OC soon. Can't wait.

*ethan* said...

i'm ready to do that! two weeks!!

Anne-Marie said...

Looks like fun...I haven't been on rides in forever!

{natalie} said...

i love brandon's face, that's awesome. we can't wait to come out.

Sally and Paul said...

Wish I was there!!!!! Brings back many good memories.

Kathy said...

You guys are a great couple...you always seem to enjoy whatever it is you are doing. Have fun in OC.

Dolly said...

Hey that looks like fun Jersey complete with Hawaii.