Monday, February 09, 2009

Wine & Chocolate Tour

This weekend while Brian was busy with National Guard...
 I went on a wine & chocolate tour with the girls -My sister Andrea, Susan, Diane, & Melissa

We rode in a limo, and visited 4 wineries, sampling 20+ bottles of wine, and tons of chocolate, cheese, etc. It was a fabulous time! 

I think Brian would have reaaaaaally enjoyed himself. 
Next time..stupid guard.




Me (Nat, I hope u dig my tights), Melissa, Diane (aka Mrs. H), Andrea, & Susan

I'm a classy girl, what can I say.

Ange.

Me..so sophisticated.

I dont know what look I was going for here...buzzed maybe?
Diane & Melissa in the limo.

Me & Ange

Me & Susan

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

that looks like a lot of fun. smart move on hiring the limo driver. i LOVE your tights, they are super awesome. i'm glad you had a great time

ps love the buzzed pic!

Juliet said...

Glad you had a good time!

Anne-Marie said...

looks like a lot of fun...I would love to go to a wine tasting someday lol.
Anyway you guys are welcome anytime to stop by whenever we'll have to work something out. I know you guys are busy with work, school etc. I hope that is all going well. My cell is 856-625-6034, Sam-856-217-3894 and house 856-307-2193.