Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last day at work!

Last Thursday was officially my last day of work...and so starts my 2 1/2 month vacation!

On my last day they had a big pot luck for me...I stuffed my face!
Here's me & my co-workers- I'll miss them all very much! Hopefully the next place I work is as good to me as they have been! I love my KPO family!


Afterwards me and my girlfriends went to Ko'Olina Lagoons for our last swim session, very sad!


Every week we would go here to do laps after work-if you have to work out, this isn't a bad place, right?


Jenny, me, & Kate
(& my temporary car-thanks Kate...that story to be told later)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sad, but exciting at the same time Rachel!! Yay! I'm excited for you guys to come here! :)

{natalie} said...

that place looks amazing for swimming. i'm jealous. sad you are leaving, but we are excited for you to be (a bit) closer!! we love you guys

Sally and Paul said...

What a wonderful place to swim, I love it there!!!!

Juliet said...

Hope your move goes well!